What makes a contract legally binding? What happens when a contract is breached? How do you negotiate a contract? All these questions and more will be answered in this introductory Contracts Law UK course, designed to provide learners with an understanding of the different stages in the life of a contract.
in this course, you will receive practical training in all areas of contract law, from the terms and conditions of a contract to breach of contract and misrepresentation. You will also learn about the role of the Ministry of Justice and the guidelines that lawyers and clients follow when working with contracts.
This course covers commercial law, employment law and international trade, ideal for aspiring contract lawyers and those who want to gain a better understanding of contract management.
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in UK Contract Law
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of the Ministry of Justice and UK laws
- Understand the different elements that make a contract legally binding and valid
- Learn about the terms and conditions of a contract and what a contract must include
- Familiarise with the different types of misinterpretation in UK contract law
- Understand the common law principles of privity of contract concerning the rights of all parties
- Explore the essential elements and conditions of an insurance contract
- Gain a solid understanding of the structure and types of a contract of employment
- Learn about the laws and regulations for international trade
- Understand what happens if a binding agreement is not honoured
Who is this Course for?
This course is ideal for those who are studying for a career in this field and want to gain a deeper understanding of UK contract law through a professional training course. There are no specific entry requirements for the course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Assessment and Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After completing the course, you can order a certificate of achievement to display your achievement for as little as £3.99 for the PDF version and £7.99 for a paper version or £10 for both. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful completion, learners will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of UK contract law, the different types of contracts and their various elements, with the required skills and knowledge to kickstart a career in this field. Related professions include:
- Contract Lawyer
- Corporate lawyer
- Contracts Manager
- Commercial Lawyer
- Contracts Advisor
|Module 01: Introduction to UK Laws|
|Introduction to UK Laws||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Ministry of Justice|
|Ministry of Justice||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Agreements and Contractual Intention|
|Agreements and Contractual Intention||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Considerations and Capacities of Contact Laws|
|Considerations and Capacities of Contact Laws||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Terms within a Contract|
|Terms within a Contract||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Misinterpretations and Mistakes|
|Misinterpretations and Mistakes||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Consumer Protection|
|Module 08: Privity of Contract|
|Privity of Contract||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Insurance Contract Laws|
|Insurance Contract Laws||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Contracts for Employees|
|Contracts for Employees||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Considerations in International Trade Contracts|
|Considerations in International Trade Contracts||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Laws and Regulations for International Trade|
|Laws and Regulations for International Trade||00:15:00|
|Module 13: Remedies for Any Contract Breach|
|Remedies for Any Contract Breach||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.