The Customer Service Skills course is designed to teach learners who are new to working in a retail setting or customer-facing role, the key to excellent customer service. You will learn how to improve your body language and communication in face-to-face interactions, gaining all the skills to handle complaints effectively, deal with difficult customers, and thrive in a fast-paced, often stressful environment.
This comprehensive course also explores consumer behaviour and how to understand the needs of customers to deliver a service that enhances the customer experience and maximises sales opportunities. By the end of this training course, you will have a solid understanding of the key principles that underpin excellent customer care, equipped with the skills and practical knowledge to work in a range of industries.
- Understand the key to excellent customer service
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer expectations and consumer behaviour
- Develop all the fundamental skills required to deal with difficult customers
- Learn how to communicate effectively and improve your body language
- Understand the rules of excellent telephone etiquette
- Be able to handle complaints professionally and using a positive approach
- Gain the skills and confidence to deal with stressful environments and situations
- Boost your professional development with a formal qualification in Customer Service
- Learn how to work in a fast-paced retail environment and thrive
- Strengthen your relationships and interactions with customers
Who is This Course for?
This professional skills-based customer service training course is ideal for those who work in customer-focused roles and want to update their existing skills and knowledge. It is also ideal for those who have little or no experience in a customer service role and want to develop their understanding of quality customer service to fast track their career. There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Our Customer Service Skills is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Assessment and Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After completing the course, you can order a certificate of achievement to display your achievement for as little as £3.99 for the PDF version and £7.99 for a paper version or £10 for both. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have the desired skills to fast track your career in the following roles:
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Representative
- Store Manager
|Understanding Customer Service|
|Understanding Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Identifying Customer Expectations||00:06:00|
|Providing Excellent Customer Service||00:07:00|
|Focusing on the Customer|
|Focusing on the Customer||00:08:00|
|Customer Service and the Telephone|
|Customer Service and the Telephone||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.