Professional success doesn’t just mean being skilled in your field; having a vision for your future and knowing how to manage your valuable time is essential. In the Goals Setting & Time Management Skills course, you will learn the fundamental principles of time management, how to set clear objectives for your work and set a realistic timeframe for achieving them.
This professional development program will teach you how to organise your workload effectively, prioritise your tasks, and plan your work efficiently. You will also identify your professional goals and your professional strengths. This course covers expert techniques, tips and methods to help you to utilise your time in the workplace, manage stress and structure your working day. On successful completion, you will have a solid understanding of effective time management and SMART goal setting, which you can apply to all areas of life.
- Accelerate your career with a recognised qualification in Goal Setting & Time Management
- Learn how to utilise your time better in meetings, teamwork and individual work
- Familiarise with the SMART method of goal setting used by business managers
- Understand how to prioritise your tasks and plan your work effectively
- Sharpen your organisational skills with our practical training exercises and techniques
- Identify your professional goals and set a realistic timeframe for achieving them
- Achieve success in professional development by knowing your strengths and building on them
- Learn about performance objective setting and how to measure your performance
- Discover tips and tricks for managing stress and a heavy workload
- Explore strategic planning methods and learn how to delegate work
Who is This Goals Setting & Time Management Skills course for?
This training course is for professionals who are looking to gain the practical skills to utilise their time better in the workplace and set practical objectives for their professional development. It is a general course open to learners of all levels, and can be completed in a few hours, or studied on a part-time basis.
Our Goals Setting & Time Management Skills is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Assessment and Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After completing the course, you can order a certificate of achievement to display your achievement for as little as £3.99 for the PDF version and £7.99 for a paper version or £10 for both. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful course completion, learners will have the fundamental skills and knowledge to improve their efficiency and productivity in the workplace, by applying the practical lessons learned in this training program in a business environment. This accredited qualification will help learners to gain recognition of their skills, which will help to advance their career prospects in their chosen field.
|Goals Setting & Time Management Skills|
|Goals Setting and Time Management||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.