Ensure your professional competence when caring for children and learn how to comply with child safeguarding policies and framework in the UK, with the Safeguarding Children Level 3 course. This online training course has been designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of their legal responsibilities when working with children, and the practices involved in protecting their welfare.
You will learn the difference between child protection and safeguarding, how to report your safeguarding concerns, how to maintain safeguarding records, and much more. You will also familiarise with key legislation such as the 2017 Children and Social Work Act, learn how to recognise the signs of abuse and neglect in children and understand how to take appropriate action when a disclosure is made by a child.
- Ensure your professional competence with a formal qualification in Child Safeguarding
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of child safeguarding legislation and framework in the UK
- Understand your legal responsibilities when caring for and working with children
- Know how to take appropriate action when a child makes a safeguarding disclosure
- Be able to recognise the signs of abuse and neglect in children and young people
- Create a safe, inclusive & nurturing environment for children under your supervision
- Understand the difference between child protection and safeguarding
- Learn what needs to be included in child safeguarding records and how long records should be kept for
- Familiarise with the 2017 Children and Social Work Act and understand how to work together with agencies to protect the welfare of children
- Understand the role of local child safeguarding boards and safeguarding partners
Who is This Course for?
This safeguarding training course is suitable for those who work with children such as teachers, childminders and social workers. It is ideal for those who have already successfully completed the level 2 course. There are no specific entry requirements for this training program, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our Safeguarding Children Level 3 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
By the end of this course, you will have all the necessary skills, knowledge and practical information to ensure the adequate safeguarding of children under your care and supervision. This course will help you to boost your professional competence if you work in the following fields:
- Social Work
- Paediatric Nursing
|Safeguarding Children Level 3|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:45:00|
|Module 02: Safeguarding structure and guidance||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Your Responsibilities||00:42:00|
|Module 04: Recognising And Responding To Abuse||01:18:00|
|Module 05: Responses Under The Safeguarding Structure||01:18:00|
|Module 06: Working Together And Sharing Information||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Recording information||00:57:00|
No Reviews found for this course.