Are you ready to take your skills to the next level and unleash your true potential for personal and professional growth? Introducing Microsoft Word, an engaging, transformative learning experience designed to empower individuals from all walks of life. Upgrading yourself and your skills is crucial in today’s fast-paced world, and in doing so, you will not only adapt to new challenges but also stand out from the crowd.
Whether you’re a professional looking to enhance your career prospects, a student aiming to expand your knowledge, or an enthusiast pursuing a new passion, Microsoft Word is tailored to meet your unique needs. Our comprehensive curriculum covers a wide range of topics and is carefully crafted to ignite your passion, expand your horizons, and empower you with the skills you need to thrive in today’s ever-evolving world.
Our dynamic Microsoft Word course combines theoretical concepts with exercises, enabling you to gain valuable knowledge, enhance your resume, and gain a competitive edge. So what are you waiting for? Enrol today and let Microsoft Word be your guide towards personal and professional growth!
- Gain a recognised qualification in Mircosoft Word
- Master the main functions and features of Microsoft Word for everyday writing tasks
- Discover techniques, tips and advice for editing content in Microsoft Word
- Familiarise with Words’ content editing, spell checking and proofreading tools
- Learn step-by-step how to create and save Word documents
- Be able to align and format your writing, controlling your paragraph layout
- Work more efficiently by applying repetitive formatting and making repetitive edits
- Discover tips and tricks on how to format a list, add tables and insert graphic objects
- Control the appearance of your page by adding footers, headers and watermarks
- Utilise Word’s research tools and know how to check accessibility and readability
Who is this Course for?
This Microsoft Word training course is suitable for beginners who want to improve their proficiency in managing simple writing tasks and gain the necessary skills to utilise this leading word processing software efficiently. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our Microsoft Word For Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
An internally-recognised qualification in Microsoft Word will boost learners’ career prospects when it comes to pursuing office-based roles. It will help learners gain confidence in managing everyday writing tasks, and improve their general efficiency in the workplace.
|Getting Started with Word
|Navigate in Microsoft Word
|Create and Save Word Documents
|Manage Your Workspace
|Preview and Print Documents
|Customize the Word Environment
|Formatting Text and Paragraphs
|Apply Character Formatting
|Control Paragraph Layout
|Align Text Using Tabs
|Display Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists
|Apply Borders and Shading
|Working More Efficiently
|Make Repetitive Edits
|Apply Repetitive Formatting
|Use Styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks
|Sort a List
|Format a List
|Insert a Table
|Modify a Table
|Format a Table
|Convert Text to a Table
|Inserting Graphic Objects
|Insert Symbols and Special Characters
|Add Images to a Document
|Controlling Page Appearance
|Apply a Page Border and Color
|Add Headers and Footers
|Control Page Layout
|Add a Watermark
|Preparing to Publish a Document
|Check Spelling Grammar and Readability
|Use Research Tools
|Save a Document to Other Formats