- Understand the foundational concepts and historical development of Quantity Surveying.
- Gain insights into the various methodologies for measurement, cost management, and operational estimation.
- Develop expertise in contract management, tendering, and proficient bill preparation.
- Enhance abilities to identify, predict, and manage potential risks in the construction industry.
- Become adept at adhering to regulations and crafting comprehensive reports.
Who is this Course for?
- Individuals aspiring to become certified Quantity Surveyors.
- Construction professionals looking to deepen their knowledge in cost estimation and management.
- Individuals in the building industry aim to understand contract management better.
- Professionals seeking to master risk prediction and management in construction.
- Those keen on enhancing their reporting skills specific to the construction sector.
Once you finish the course, you have the option to get a certificate to show your success. The PDF version costs just £3.99, while a printed one is £7.99. If you’d like both, it’s £10. For students outside the UK, there’s an extra £10 for delivery.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- A strong grasp of English, numeracy, and ICT is necessary for enrollment in this course.
- Quantity Surveyor: Average salary: £45,000 – £55,000
- Cost Manager: Average salary: £50,000 – £60,000
- Contract Administrator: Average salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Risk Management Specialist in Construction: Average salary: £48,000 – £58,000
- Procurement Manager in Construction: Average salary: £52,000 – £62,000
- Construction Report Writer: Average salary: £42,000 – £52,000
|Quantity Surveyor Diploma|
|Module 01: Quantity Survey: An Introduction||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Development of the Quantity Surveyor||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Quantity Surveying Measurement||00:47:00|
|Module 04: Cost Management||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Pricing and Operational Estimation||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Contract Management and Tendering||00:31:00|
|Module 07: Procurement and Bill Preparation||00:27:00|
|Module 08: Predicting Potential Risk and Management||00:14:00|
|Module 09: Regulation and Control||00:19:00|
|Module 10: Report Writing||00:15:00|