The Data Management Skills course is designed to provide learners with the skills and techniques to manage corporate data using a best practice approach. You will learn the basic principles for administering databases, and the key elements of a database environment. Taught by an expert instructor, this course covers everything you need to know about data management systems, including how to implement databases with the SQL server.
By the end of the course, you will have extensive knowledge of the key areas of database management, including the database recovery process. This course is ideal for those who are looking to secure a career in this field, who require basic training to gain fundamental industry skills.
- Fast track your career with an accredited online qualification in Data Management
- Demonstrate an understanding of data management systems and the different types of database
- Gain a solid understanding of data modelling and the data modelling process
- Identify the primary elements of a database environment and the database approach to management
- Get step-by-step training on how to design and implement databases with the SQL server
- Learn crucial database recovery techniques and how to restore a database
- Understand what client-server architecture is and its role in the computer network
- Learn about concurrency control, its techniques and how it is used in DMS
- Familiarise with the steps in query processing and understand how SQL query is processed
- Learn how data is stored in distributed databases and the different types of distributed database
Who is This course for?
This data management training course is ideal for those who are looking to secure a role in this industry, as well as existing professionals who want to test their skills and knowledge. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our Data Management Skills is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Assessment and Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After completing the course, you can order a certificate of achievement to display your achievement for as little as £3.99 for the PDF version and £7.99 for a paper version or £10 for both. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful completion, learners will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of data management practices and principles, and will be equipped with the fundamental skills and knowledge to pursue the following related careers:
- Data Management Business Analyst
- Delivery Manager
- Data Project Manager
- Data Management Coordinator
|Data Management Skills|
|Module 01: Introduction to Data Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Data Management Systems and Approaches||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Data Modeling Using Entity-Relationship Approach||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Relational Model||00:15:00|
|Module 05: SQL||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Relational Database Design and Normalization||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Query Processing||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Concurrency Control Techniques||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Database Recovery Techniques||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Distributed Databases and Client-Server Architectures||00:25:00|
|Module 11: Conventional Data Models and Systems||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.