The world of finance can be likened to a treacherous maze, with the constant looming danger of money laundering around every turn. Our course, “Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Level 3“, is here to be your guide. We’ll help you understand what money laundering is, why it’s a problem, and how to stop it from happening.
- Get to know the basics of money laundering and dive deeper into its tricky parts.
- Spot the warning signs when someone might be laundering money.
- Learn about the worldwide rules set to fight against money laundering.
- Discover how to catch, stop, and tell authorities about laundering activities.
- Look at real-life examples to understand how money laundering has happened before.
- Get familiar with what can go wrong if you don’t follow the rules.
- Make better choices when dealing with money matters.
Who is the course for?
Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Risk & Compliance Analyst
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
A good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT is required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Once you have succeeded. Prior to your final exam, you can assess your proficiency.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your skill with a mock exam.
|Anti-Money Laundering (AML) - Level 3|
|Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer||00:19:00|
|Module 05: Risk-based Approach||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Customer Due Diligence||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Record Keeping||00:14:00|
|Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Awareness and Training||00:18:00|