Discover the exciting world of teeth care and set yourself on a path to be a valuable team member in any dentist’s clinic. The Dental Assistant course is carefully made to teach you the important parts of looking after teeth. From getting to know the basic tools used by dentists to learn how to run a dental clinic smoothly, this course has it all. As you move forward, you’ll learn how to check for oral problems, get to know the special words used in teeth care, and understand how to work with kids in a dental setting. Plus, you’ll learn about the UK’s rules for dental work, making sure you’re always doing things the right way.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Dental Assistant and the instruments used in general dentistry.
- Gain proficiency in dental office management and oral diagnosis techniques.
- Acquire knowledge about the safe handling of dental materials and the intricacies of infection control.
- Develop expertise in dental radiology and paediatric dentistry practices.
- Comprehend the professional conduct expected of a Dental Assistant and the prevailing standards of dental practice in the UK.
Who is this for?
- Aspiring individuals keen on pursuing a rewarding career in dental healthcare.
- Current dental office staff seeking a more in-depth understanding of dental practices.
- Medical professionals want to diversify their skills in a niche domain.
- Students of medicine and healthcare looking to enhance their curriculum.
- Any individual enthusiastic about gaining knowledge in the realm of dentistry.
Once you finish the course, you have the option to get a certificate to show your success. The PDF version costs just £3.99, while a printed one is £7.99. If you’d like both, it’s £10. For students outside the UK, there’s an extra £10 for delivery.
This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
A strong grasp of English, numeracy, and ICT is necessary for enrollment in this course.
- Dental Assistant: £18,000 – £25,000
- Dental Office Manager: £30,000 – £45,000
- Dental Radiographer: £25,000 – £35,000
- Paediatric Dental Hygienist: £23,000 – £31,000
- Dental Terminologist: £21,000 – £28,000
- Dental Infection Control Manager: £27,000 – £38,000
|Module 01: Introduction To Dental Assisting||00:45:00|
|Module 02: General Dentistry Instruments||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Dental Office Management||00:28:00|
|Module 04: Oral Diagnosis, Treatment Planning And Dental Terminology||00:29:00|
|Module 05: General Handling And Safety Of Dental Materials In The Dental Office||01:01:00|
|Module 06: Infection Control And Instruments||00:24:00|
|Module 07: Dental Radiology||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Paediatric Dentistry||00:47:00|
|Module 09: The Professional Dental Assistant||00:23:00|
|Module 10: Standards Of Dental Practice In The UK||00:19:00|