- Gain a foundational knowledge of vaccine concepts and the significance of vaccination.
- Distinguish between various vaccine types and their applications.
- Grasp the underlying principles of immunology and the process of immunisation.
- Understand the procedures and standards ensuring vaccine safety.
- Develop effective communication strategies for vaccine-related discourse.
Who is this Course for?
- Healthcare enthusiasts keen on exploring the vaccine domain.
- Medical students aim to supplement their academic curriculum.
- Public health officials seeking a deeper insight into immunisation.
- Journalists or writers focusing on health and medical topics.
- Individuals aiming to understand the role of vaccines during global health crises.
Once you finish the course, you have the option to get a certificate to show your success. The PDF version costs just £3.99, while a printed one is £7.99. If you’d like both, it’s £10. For students outside the UK, there’s an extra £10 for delivery.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- A strong grasp of English, numeracy, and ICT is necessary for enrollment in this course.
- Vaccine Research Scientist: £40,000 – £65,000
- Immunologist: £30,000 – £60,000
- Public Health Consultant: £70,000 – £95,000
- Medical Journalist: £25,000 – £50,000
- Vaccine Distribution Manager: £45,000 – £70,000
- Pandemic Response Coordinator: £50,000 – £80,000
|Introduction to Vaccination|
|Introduction to Vaccine and Vaccination||00:26:00|
|Types of Vaccine||00:33:00|
|Immunology and Immunisation||00:22:00|
|Vaccines in Pandemic||00:42:00|