Have you ever watched a wedding and thought, “I’d love to create that magic”? Here’s your chance! With our “Wedding Management Diploma Level 4”, step into the world of wedding planning, where dreams meet reality. Learn the A-Z of making someone’s special day truly unforgettable, from picking the perfect dress to setting up a lively reception. And if you’re thinking of turning this passion into a profession, we’ve got you covered on the business side too. Come on board, and let’s turn those wedding dreams into delightful dances, heartwarming moments, and lasting memories.
- Master the core essentials and art of being a Wedding Planner.
- Strategise and streamline the intricate details of the big day.
- Understand and curate aesthetic choices for dressing the wedding party.
- Efficiently coordinate reception arrangements, parties, and gift logistics.
- Acquire insights into marketing and scaling your Wedding Planning business.
Who is this Course for?
- Aspiring individuals looking to break into the Wedding Planning industry.
- Creatives are passionate about wedding themes, designs, and coordination.
- Entrepreneurs aiming to establish their own Wedding Coordination business.
- Event managers seeking to expand their service offerings.
- Is anyone keen on understanding the intricacies of Wedding Management?
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Attending this course requires a solid command of the English language, numeracy, and ICT.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information, please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the fee of £88. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Please Note: Euston College is a Course Gate-approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
Certificate of Completion from Euston College
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £9 and the hard copy for £15. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £22.
The wedding management course will help learners kickstart the following related careers:
- Activities & Events Planner
- Events & Weddings Executive
- Wedding Coordinator
- Special Events Planner
- Weddings & Events Supervisor
- Wedding & Social Events Manager
|Module 01: Wedding Planner|
|Module 01: Wedding Planner||01:18:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day|
|Module 02: Planning for The Big Day||01:24:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1|
|Module 03: Dressing the Wedding Party Part -1||02:15:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Dressing the Wedding Party Part – 2|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts|
|Module 05: The Reception, Party, and Gifts||01:33:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Final Budget|
|Module 06: Final Budget||00:42:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business|
|Module 07: Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business||01:45:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Wedding Planner||00:10:00|