Whether you’re looking to gain the desired skills to take your career to the next level or are new to administrative work, this general training course will equip you with the knowledge and confidence you need to get where you want to be.
The Certificate in Administrative Support course is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of administrative office procedures, practices and skills. You will learn how to stay organised and motivated, manage your time efficiently, communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, manage meetings and much more.
By the end of the course, you will have all the required skills and knowledge needed to thrive in any office-based role, including front of house, general admin and secretarial work.
- Fast track your career with a formal qualification in Administrative Support
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of an administrative assistant
- Understand what constitutes administrative support and the skills required
- Become an organised professional and learn how to manage your time efficiently
- Improve your verbal communication, non-verbal communication and telephone etiquette
- Learn effective self-empowerment strategies for achieving your professional goals
- Develop all the skills to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of any office
- Know how to maintain record and files, organise meetings and take minutes
- Build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Take your admin or clerical role to the next level with our expert instructor training
Who is This Course for?
This introductory training course is ideal for those who are involved in clerical work or anyone who works in an office environment and is responsible for carrying out administrative tasks. This course will help you to gain highly desired transferable skills to reach the next level in your career. There are no specific entry requirements for enrolment.
Our Certificate in Administrative Support is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Assessment and Certification
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After completing the course, you can order a certificate of achievement to display your achievement for as little as £3.99 for the PDF version and £7.99 for a paper version or £10 for both. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
A recognised qualification in Administrative Support will open doors to the following professions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
|Module One: Getting Started
|Module Two: Getting Organized, Part One
|Module Three: Getting Organized, Part Two
|Getting Organized (II)
|Getting Organized (I) Case Study
|Module Four: Managing Time
|Managing Time Case Study
|Module Five: Getting It All Done On Time
|Getting It All Done On Tim
|Getting It All Done On Time Case Study
|Module Six: Special Tasks
|Special Tasks Case Study
|Module Seven: Verbal Communication Skills
|Verbal Communication Skills
|Verbal Communication Skills Case Study
|Module Eight: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
|Non-Verbal Communication Case Study
|Module Nine: Empowering Yourself
|Empowering Yourself Case Study
|Module Ten: The Team of Two
|The Team of Two
|The Team of Two Case Study
|Module Eleven: Taking Care of Yourself
|Taking Care of Yourself
|Taking Care of Yourself Case Study
|Module Twelve: Wrapping Up