Entering the field of administration for the first time? Your lucky ticket is the Diploma in Administrative Management, which has been carefully designed to introduce you to the essential principles of office administration. This course promises a thorough understanding of what it takes to shine in an administrative role, with detailed modules covering everything from telephone etiquette to expert organisational skills. Learn everything there is to know about efficient planning and scheduling, as well as specialised areas like invoicing and handling petty cash, to make yourself a desirable candidate in the field of business administration. Become more adept at administration! Take this Diploma in Administrative Management course now.
- Develop a profound understanding of office administration, from basics to advanced techniques.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of communication, business writing, and customer service essentials.
- Gain insights into efficient time management, scheduling, and planning techniques.
- Understand the intricacies of mail services, shipping, and effective travel arrangements.
- Master organisational aptitude, ranging from record-keeping to orchestrating meetings and conferences.
Who Is This Course For?
- Individuals aspiring for administrative or managerial roles.
- Current administrators seeking to refresh or update their knowledge.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners aim to streamline administrative processes.
- Job seekers looking to add a valuable qualification to their CV.
- Professionals from different sectors aiming to transition into administrative roles.
Once you finish the course, you can get a certificate to show your success. The PDF version costs just £3.99, while a printed one is £7.99. If you’d like both, it’s £10. For students outside the UK, there’s an extra £10 for delivery.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- A strong grasp of English, numeracy, and ICT is necessary for enrollment in this course.
- Office Administrator: £20,000 – £25,000
- Executive Assistant: £30,000 – £35,000
- Office Manager: £25,000 – £32,000
- Records Manager: £28,000 – £34,000
- Customer Service Manager: £25,000 – £30,000
- Business Communication Specialist: £27,000 – £32,000
|Diploma in Administrative Management|
|Module 01: Introduction to Office Administration||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Skills of an Effective Administrator||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Business Etiquette||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Business Telephone Skills||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Representing Your Boss and Company||00:36:00|
|Module 06: Mail Services and Shipping||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Travel Arrangements||00:26:00|
|Module 08: Organising Meeting and Conferences||00:27:00|
|Module 09: Time Management||00:37:00|
|Module 10: Record Keeping and Filing Systems||00:30:00|
|Module 11: Business Writing Skills||00:42:00|
|Module 12: Organisational Skills||00:27:00|
|Module 13: Communication Skills||00:27:00|
|Module 14: Customer Service||00:18:00|
|Module 15: Effective Planning and Scheduling||00:48:00|
|Module 16: Invoicing/Petty Cash||00:29:00|
|Recommended Readings – Administrative Management Advanced Diploma||5 days|
|Workbook – Administrative Management Advanced Diploma||2 weeks, 1 day|
|Optional Assignment – Administrative Management Advanced Diploma||5 days|