Please note: Our Nanny Care Diploma course only gives you the theoretical knowledge to excel in this field. This course doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Understand the comprehensive role and responsibilities of a nanny.
- Identify and cater to the emotional, physical, and psychological needs of children.
- Design a safe and nurturing environment for child growth and development.
- Develop effective communication strategies with children of various ages.
- Recognise and address potential challenges and conflicts in childcare.
- Implement strategies for personal growth and continuous learning as a nanny.
- Advocate for child rights and welfare in various situations.
Once you finish the course, you have the option to get a certificate to show your success. The PDF version costs just £3.99, while a printed one is £7.99. If you’d like both, it’s £10. For students outside the UK, there’s an extra £10 for delivery.
Who is this Course for?
- Individuals looking to venture into the childcare sector with a focus on nanny roles.
- Parents seek knowledge and techniques to enhance their child-rearing practices.
- Current childminders aim to upskill and further their proficiency.
- Those keen on understanding the nexus between nutrition, health, and child development.
- Aspiring professionals keen on establishing a firm foundation in the early years’ provision.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- A strong grasp of English, numeracy, and ICT is necessary for enrollment in this course.
- Nanny: £20,000 – £30,000 annually
- Childminder: £20,500 – £27,000 annually
- Nursery Nurse: £15,500 – £21,500 annually
- Child Care Worker: £17,000 – £23,500 annually
- Early Years Educator: £18,000 – £25,000 annually
- Nursery Manager: £25,000 – £35,000 annually
|Module 1. Introduction to Nanny Care Workers|
|Introduction to Nanny Care Workers||00:24:00|
|Module 2. Understanding Child Development|
|Understanding Child Development||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Care for Children|
|Care for Children||00:25:00|
|Module 4: Healthy Food, Healthy living|
|Healthy Food, Healthy living||00:24:00|
|Module 5. Keeping Children Healthy & Safe|
|Keeping Children Healthy & Safe||00:31:00|
|Module 6. Early Years Provision|
|Early Years Provision||00:19:00|
|Module 7. Establishing Relationship and Routines|
|Establishing Relationship and Routines||00:16:00|
|Module 8. Time Management for Nannies|
|Time Management for Nannies||00:18:00|
|Module 9. Nanny’s Job Profile|
|Nanny’s Job Profile||00:30:00|
|Module 10. Establishing a Nanny’s Career|
|Establishing a Nanny’s Career||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificate||00:00:00|